SBV8 Spec 2.0

Farewell, original layout.
Yes, this here blog looks different now. I might have to get used to it myself, but it was necessary, because the site now looks cleaner. It also has a new background, which is still a General Motors LSA smallblock V8 (so the pun still stands), which powers the Cadillac CTS-V, and will eventually power the Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 when it's unleashed next year. This slightly-wider SBV8 also allows for more tabs, which means I can give Video Sunday posts their own tab, seperating them from "SBV8", which usually refers to posts like this one.

I tried the new "Dynamic Views", but none of them quite did it for me, inventive as they were, so it's all layed out the same as the original. Consider it a facelift, like when a car is revised and tweaked to keep it fresh.

Otherwise, it's same old same old. Enjoy!

Comments